Leverage the full power of people performing processes through technology.
In our digital age, every field of human endeavour is being radically altered by the massive increase of scientific knowledge happening all around us. In healthcare, education, agriculture, mining, manufacturing, engineering, finance, communications, transport—new wonders enter the world.
In our organisations, though, data assails us from all sides threatening to drown us. So how do we transform this ocean of bits and bytes into meaningful information? We start by asking the most fundamental question:
Who needs to ‘know what’ in order to ‘do what’?
We then apply the proper methods and our own tools to boost what you can do and remove limitations to unleash latent power within your organisation. The right solution achieves the desired results more quickly, in a safe and controlled way, complying with standards, policies and regulations, while promoting the interaction between people to make better decisions.
It’s a family thing
Ensemble brings two generations of thinkers and coders together to architect, build, integrate and operate complex systems. Across platforms and industries, we combine those with who grew up wiring their own circuit boards with those for whom The Matrix is ancient history.
Simply put, coding is in our blood. Researching at the cutting edge and developing our knowledge and skills is a pleasure—as is working with our clients on their challenges.
Problems we solve
Our full-stack Software and Systems Engineering skills enable us to tackle virtually any challenge. We’ve helped our clients achieve great results in such areas as:
- Integration: helping legacy and new systems play nice with each other
- Data Management: using and building ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) tools to leverage existing data, and to fulfil specific data manipulation needs
- File Management: manipulating and distributing files, to satisfy particular requirements
- Workflow and Work Management: ensuring people are working on what matters most
- Desktop, Web, Mobile and Embedded Apps: tell us about your idea, opportunity or problem, and we will build a holistic solution for you
We created awesome products for our clients over the years, including:
- Multi-Purpose File Processor: a Swiss Army knife for many operations involving files on folders
- Dynamic ETL and Document Generator: a system to collect and store data from multiple sources, and generate documents and extracts based on user-defined field maps and validation rules, with a web client and workflow management
- Salesforce Deal Management: a new module to track deals, a Kanban board to track tasks (with drag-and-drop to change status), charts for the dashboard, new reports, and interface with Document Management Systems
And from our long and deep experience helping organisations finding better ways to do better work, we are developing our flagship Enterprise Work Management system, MaestroUX.
This will help all levels of management to answer million-dollar questions, like: Who’s doing what and when? How busy is this person? Can I accept another piece of work? After all, every team member has the right to be properly led and managed.
How we do it
We practice what we preach, running our projects by applying the optimal mix of methodologies and tools, frequently questioning our approach and experimenting with better ways. In other words, continuous improvement.
We combine the best of traditional Project Management and modern Agile techniques, supported by streamlined DevOps processes and tools. We apply Business Analysis and UX Design principles, to guide our team during the entire SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle). Quality Assurance is present throughout.
We can work remotely or onsite, according to the characteristics and needs of the project at each stage. Either way, we’ll work tightly integrated as part of our client’s team, nurturing a highly productive environment to achieve the amazing results we will all be proud of.
Your innovation enterprise
Learn how our systems approach brings people, process and technology together to power your value-creation engine and realise innovation.
In order to win results, we must be willing to profoundly transform through technology, for no progress occurs without change in both technology and the way people engage with it.
We’ve built a team of capable and committed individuals to accomplish your mission. Let’s work wonders together.