Accelerating the status quo
How can you ensure continued profitability in a market that can shift overnight? With working processes that promote high velocity and agility.
High stakes and high demand are part of the status quo for the rapidly changing retail sector. In Australia, a small target market with few population centres and a highly distributed retail network poses a unique set of challenges for the marketplace—one in which new brands and channels already make for fierce competition.
Well-positioned players in the retail sector must have an edge on the competition that endures beyond their brand positioning. Resilient organisations defend against potential threats to their leadership in the market with the ability to adapt quickly to market changes.
We work with clients to drive a competitive advantage in this fluctuating environment. Our systems approach allows us to create cost-efficient, fluid and dynamic approaches to the way you do business by harnessing the people, processes and technologies to deliver maximum impact.
Ensemble works with clients in retail to:
- Increase speed to market, expediting all processes from design and development to sales and replenishment
- Boost supply chain agility and reliability
- Motivate team members with a shared vision and a common goal
- Build a reputation for on-time delivery and customer satisfaction
- Increase capacity at no additional cost delivering more throughput from your resources
Our areas of focus:
Distribution and Replenishment
Make the most of your available space and turn the highest possible profit from your inventory with thoughtful buffer management.
New Store Development
Organise and carry out work efficiently from conception to strategy to grand opening.
Refresh your fleets responsively and match—and surpass—your competition.
Manage and move inventory with minimal spoilage, and conduct maintenance in real time.
Product Development and Ranging
Wisely assess ranges and bring products to market in record time.
Business Technology Systems
Quickly implement crucial technologies and promote understanding of their value across your entire team.
Greater productivity, lasting transformation—
that’s the Ensemble effect.
Our clients in retail have enjoyed
- 37% improvement in project delivery lead time
- A doubling in the amount of time used productively
- Vast improvements in customer satisfaction
See how our work in retail started it all. Read a case study.