Innovative approaches in
an evolving global landscape
With demand cooling, how can your organisation extract maximum value from raw materials without compromising on quality? Mine new opportunities with innovation and efficiency.
Over the past decade, the global manufacturing landscape has evolved dramatically. Companies are now faced with a new set of challenges as the strength of the manufacturing industry in developed economies has eroded, while in emerging economies—China foremost among them—the industry is booming.
We work with manufacturing organisations to implement structures and processes that ensure your ability to meet these challenges. We foster organisational ecosystems that generate productivity and profitability, as well as the innovations and processes that enable sustainable bottom-line results.
Ensemble works with clients in the manufacturing industry to:
- Increase the rate of innovation flow, from ideation to production through productivity solutions
- Produce higher margins and reduce investment and overhead, quickly and reliably
- Develop the leadership, learning, language and culture needed to create high-performance operational environments
- Build a reputation for on-time delivery and customer satisfaction
- Increase the throughput delivery capability of your resources
- Align marketing, finance and operations through constraint-based profitability analysis
Our areas of focus:
Strategic Capacity Analysis
Determine the constraint, gauge your capacity and make investment decisions with greater confidence and insight.
Combine and manage all available assets to increase capacity, making the most of your time and resources.
Production Planning and Control
Shorten lead time, lower your inventory and ensure on-time delivery in full—without exception.
Product and Customer Profitability
Evaluate the relative performance and contribution of each of your products and identify your customers’ profitability.
Make or Buy Decisioning
Swiftly determine the wisest and most cost-effective choices for maximum profitability.
Supply Chain Performance
Improve inbound and outbound logistics to ensure peak performance at each node of the supply chain.
Greater productivity, lasting transformation—
that’s the Ensemble Effect.
Our clients in manufacturing have enjoyed
- 60% reduction in warranty claims
- On-time delivery increase from below 60% to over 90%
- 25% increase in new product launches
Want to learn more? Take a look at a case study.