Building actionable strategies
for exceptional improvement
How can you meaningfully address the productivity imperative while continuing to deliver exceptional work? With forward-thinking strategies that account for the complexities of the industry.
Domestic growth in infrastructure projects places engineering companies in a unique position to thrive. But success in an uncertain global economic climate requires innovation and attention to detail in order to strike an optimal balance between risk and return.
Engineering companies are faced with the task of understanding complexity and volatility in order to develop actionable and value-adding strategies for work. The organisations that thrive are those that best manage uncertainty and risk, maintaining the capabilities and resources to remain on-time and on-budget.
Ensemble’s expertise in the engineering sector is built upon these principles. Our experience building forward-thinking, innovative capabilities in engineering teams allows us to foster unique approaches to problems and deliver reliable, sustainable results.
Ensemble works with engineering clients to:
- Strengthen project bid costs and service competitiveness
- Fortify execution capability, building sustainable and dynamic capabilities to secure both short- and long-term results
- Develop agile and responsive teams, armed with a shared project vision and a unique set of tools and capabilities
- Improve collaboration between engineering disciplines and joint-venture partners
- Manage scarce resource capacity while optimising resource efficiency
- Leverage unique capabilities, avoid waste and streamline workflow and operations
- Implement technology solutions that support optimal workflow, collaboration and project delivery
Our areas of focus:
Maintenance Repair Overhaul (MRO)
Complete maintenance jobs and return to service with minimal interruption, and manage emergent work efficiently and effectively.
Engineer to Order (ETO)
Coordinate with and manage vendors and engineer to order with significantly reduced turn time.
Simplify and standardise end-to-end methods and processes to complete large-scale work with maximum efficiency.
Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM)
Improve coordination, synchronisation and collaboration with owner parties and EPCM to deliver on time, in less time, every time.
Greater productivity, lasting transformation—
that’s the Ensemble Effect.
Our engineering clients have enjoyed
- 33% improvements in productivity
- Completion of engineering work 3 weeks ahead of schedule
- $100 million in additional profits
Want to learn more? Take a look at a case study.