Managing uncertainty with
efficiency and adaptability
How can you develop the capacity to meet growing demand, while keeping costs in check and quality high? Develop a strategy robust enough for a changing industry.
The construction sector today offers its key players promising opportunities, but also significant risks. With a cooling of global demand for Australian resources, construction activity in heavy industries and mining is slowing. Construction companies must find ways to leverage significant cost efficiencies and productivity gains to maintain their margins and profitability.
On the other hand, domestic construction, particularly medium-scale infrastructure development, is booming. Organisations with the ability to mobilise their workforce to consistently deliver high quality projects on time and on budget will be best positioned to benefit the most from growing domestic demand.
We collaborate with construction companies to build the core capabilities necessary to deliver large portfolios of complex projects, helping them to manage the uncertainty and unexpected twists that are innate to the industry. Armed with both experience and expertise, our first priority is to ensure your organisation is primed to perform.
Ensemble works with construction organisations to:
- Build strong, sustainable capability in planning, scheduling and work execution to ensure that delivery is on-time and on-budget, every time
- Generate shared buy-in and vision at the strategic level
- Create a comprehensive understanding and documentation of resource capabilities and capacity
- Undertake strategic planning to optimise resource output, maximise productivity and reliably deliver projects in less time
- Manage and optimise supply chain and procurement processes, including driving efficiencies and cost minimisation
- Leverage software and technology to support the processes that ensure maximum value delivery
Our areas of focus:
From conceptual design through engineering to shop detailing, interpret your clients’ formal and functional requirements and deliver cost-effective design just in time.
Reduce turn time and work-in-process, minimise costs and improve reliability from end to end.
Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM)
Improve coordination, synchronisation and collaboration with owner parties and EPCM to deliver on time, in less time, every time.
Greater productivity, lasting transformation—
that’s the Ensemble Effect.
Our clients in the construction industry have enjoyed
- 50% improvements in productivity
- On-time completion of major projects—even against the odds
- Millions of dollars in cost overruns avoided
Want to learn more? Take a look at a case study.